TERMS & CONDITIONS
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the customer to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below.
Days before departure*
- 20 Days
- 21-29 Days
- 30-59 Days
Package amount to be paid
- 100% of holiday cost
- 80% of land cost
- Non Refundable - 30% of land cost - To initiate the booking process, for group travel.
- 100% at the time of booking
Airfare - As per the Airlines Policy & Guidelines. (The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing)
Land Package - Jasper Trips offers you a very flexible Payment Policy and thus there will be 100% charges against any cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
- All packages or services offered by Jasper Trips are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour - service agreement along with the booking form, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist's failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible.
- Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages, you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- Please reconfirm all the transfers or extra services booked with us.
- Prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- International standard check in 2 pm & check out is 12 noon. Hotels check in will be 12 noon or 02 PM, check out will be 10 AM or 12 noon.
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- Equivalent * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars/euro/local currency.
- Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The hotel & package is a quote only & confirmation of rooms will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The package rate does not include supplement for any exhibition / festival period.
Payment Transfers - All cheques / demand drafts / Bank Transfers / Credit Card Payments must be made payable to Jasper Trips. Payments made by Indian nationals, resident in India are governed by the rules and regulations of the Reserve bank of India.
Amendment - Any amendment or cancellation will be accepted after intimated to us in writing. All bookings once confirmed by you are not amendable. Transfer from one tour / service to another will be treated as cancellation and the relevant cancellation charges will apply and a fresh booking will have to be made.
Travel Documents - Obtaining passports and visas shall be the sole responsibility of the client, who hereby undertakes not to hold Jasper Trips liable under any circumstances whatsoever, for visas not applied for, refused and/or delayed documents and/or entries to/from the countries visited, for the sole responsibility to grant the travel documents rests and vests with the authorities concerned. Without prejudice to the above preceding clause, an express notice is given to all concerned by Jasper Trips that they shall only assist passengers in securing and obtaining the necessary travel documents to the best of their ability.
Insurance - We strongly recommend that all our clients take travel insurance but not limited to cancellation, delays, loss of deposit, medical expenses, personal accidents, loss of baggage and personal effects. Jasper Trips makes it a condition that the client is fully covered by life, property and medical insurance policy without which Jasper Trips cannot present any claims on their behalf to overseas agents.
Communication - The communication directed herein is as disclosed by Jasper Trips to its clients and shall be deemed to have been communicated to the client. Travel agents through whom a client books will act to relay information from client to Jasper Trips and vice versa. Jasper Trips shall not be responsible for any error on part of such travel agent or clients in this regard.
Force Majeure - Jasper Trips shall not be responsible and/or liable for any damage caused to Client due to reasons beyond the control of Jasper Trips (force majeure / Vis majeure) no liability on the part of Jasper Trips arising in any way out of this contract, in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expenses whatsoever.
- All tour departures, itineraries, flights and hotels are subject to change with or without notice, as they are based on current schedules of transportation companies concerned.
- All prices, where applicable are subject to increase based on revision in fares and fluctuations in the exchange rates. In case of any increase, clients will have to pay the difference.
- Timings of conveyance are subject to change and consequently may be revised at any time. The itinerary is subject to alteration before or during the tour with or without notice.
- Jasper Trips does not accept responsibility for losses and additional expenses, due to delays or changes in air, train, ships or other services, missed connections, sicknesses, weather, strike, quarantine or other causes howsoever caused and all such losses and expenses caused must be borne by the client.
- All arrangements for the services are made by Jasper Trips in their capacity as agents only for and in the interest of the clients, with respect to any air/land/sea transportation and hotel which may be included in the program, and as such, holds itself absolved of all liabilities for any injury, delay or damage from any cause, whatsoever, for which the passenger, by signing this contract undertakes to absolve Jasper Trips and/or it's representatives from any legal claims.
- All services are subject to the conditions and regulations referred to in the time tables, books, bills and notices of the companies concerned on whose airlines, steamers, railways, coaches and other transportation the passenger travels and the passenger by accepting Jasper's tour or any other service, agrees that the firms and the companies concerned shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, delay or detention caused howsoever.
- All services & tours are subject to the rules & regulations of the Reserve Bank of India and Government of India and will operate as per the prevailing regulations & permissions being granted for such tours and services.
- The airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their planes and conveyances. The passage contract in use by the concerned when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of such tickets.
- Any disputes arising out of/or in connection with the services, are subject to Indian Laws and the courts in New Delhi - Delhi alone shall have jurisdiction. No person other than the Director of Jasper Trips has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation term or condition detailed here.
Jasper Trips shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Client or any person travelling for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default of independent contractor such as hotelier, hotel owner, owner of any airlines or shipping company, railway, ferryboat owner, operator, coach owner, operator, etc. or any other person or by any servant or agent, employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him, howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused, in this condition, the expression "howsoever caused" includes negligence on the part of any person except the negligence on the part of Jasper Trips.
- No liability on the part of Jasper Trips arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility, shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour/holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provisions were invalid, illegal or not enforceable the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
- Each and every party/or passenger (hereinafter called Client), shall deal with Jasper Trips on an express and specific condition and understanding that notwithstanding any clause, provision, custom or usage, Jasper Trips shall not be liable to in any manner whatsoever in connection with the documentation, baggage, registration, reservation, transportation, insurance, accident, delay, cancellation, suspension, improper arrangements or any other eventuality. The Client dealing with Holiday Merchants shall be bound by this specific understanding and shall not bring, make or raise any action, demand or claim against Jasper Trips and/or it's employees, Director and shall also indemnify Jasper Trips, if any claim is made or action is brought by any party claiming through the client against it because of his dealing with Jasper Trips and shall always keep Jasper Trips and or it's employees fully indemnified against any claims howsoever caused.
- No claim or complaint of whatsoever nature and or any claim for damages shall be entertained and or admitted for consideration if lodged with the company beyond 7 days of end of our services and beyond 5 days at the end of package tour services. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in the Jasper Trips brochures / websites / communiqués is correct at the time of going to press / being published, Jasper Trips reserves the right to vary, amend, cancel, withdraw, change the operator, services.
Disclaimer - The exchange rates of the currencies are based on the previous day's close, and do not reflect real-time fluctuations in the rate.